jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

"Chris the Swiss" SQ0540 Layout posing.2015/2016.


The steps I followed to make my work of layout posing consisted in: first I read the conscientious and detailed description made by the exceptional director Anja Kofmel about the sequence to do. After, I used the amazing storyboard by Milan Hofstetterthe, the artistic color key and backgounds made by Serge Valbert and his team and the great model sheets made by Simon Eltz, as a reference to draw the rough poses, composition, FX and lighting of my work.(The first scenes are from the storyboard). Directed by Anja Kofmel.Zagreb, Croatia. Nukleus Film, Dschoint Ventschr Filmprodukction.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Orgulloso de trabajar con dos grandes directores y un gran equipo.Very proud, to leave a little bit of myself in this great project."La...